- Window system on aluminum profiles opened to the outside.
- Designed for the Scandinavian and British market.
- It is characterized by very good, elevated thermal parameters.
Thanks to their construction, the windows opened outside allow for saving space, but above all it protects against strong winds. The wind blowing does not cause the window to leak, which could lead to leaks.
- It is possible to tilt the sash from above and from the sides.
- The system is based on a COR profile with a thickness of 70mm.
CASAMENT WINDOW AND DOOR SYSTEM HINGED
- Maximum glazing: 44 mm
- Opening possibilities
– Open out: side hung, top hung
- Sections: Frame 70 mm, Sash 70 mm
- Profile thickness: Window 1,6 mm
- Polyamide strip length: 32 mm
- Maximum dimensions/sash:
– Slim sash, Side hung: Width (L) = 700 mm, Height (H) = 1.300 mm
– Top hung: Width (L) = 1.200 mm, Height (H) = 1.300 mm
– Heavy duty sash, Side hung: Width (L) = 750 mm, Height (H) = 1.750 mm
– Top hung: Width (L) = 1.800 mm, Height (H) = 1.800 mm
- Maximum weight/sash:
Slim sash: Practicable 35 Kg, Proyectante 50 Kg
Heavy duty sash: Side hung 42 Kg, Top hung 100 Kg
Consult maximum weight and dimensions in accordance to typology.
– Possibility of dual colour
– Colour powder coating (RAL, mottled & rough)
– Wood effect powder coating
– Anti-bacterial powder coating Anodized
– Uw from 0,9 (W/m²K)Please consult typology, dimensions and glazing
- Maximum acoustic insulation: Rw=43 dB
- Air permeability: (EN 12207:2000) CLASS 4
- Water tightness: (EN 12208:2000) CLASS 7A*/9A**
- Wind resistance: (EN 12210:2000) CLASS C3
*Reference test : Balcony 4,00 x 3,00 m. 2 sashes.
**Reference test : Balcony 4,00 x 3,00 m. 1 sash + 1 fixed